Sunday, February 16, 2014

what beautiful lines you have.

Are you asking yourself "WHERE did that beautiful heart mandala template come from??"

If you haven't been to Ben Kwok's Ornation Creation facebook page, you're missing out on weekly templates like this for tangling/coloring/whatever you like to do with open spaces that beckon. Normally they're animals, but the cool thing about all of his templates is that he adds in contour lines- not just a basic outline- to help tanglers wrap their patterns around properly so that the drawing looks as dimensional as possible. And they're freeee!











•  •  •  •  •  •  •
Thanks for stopping by! 
Feel free to join me here
where I frequently share artsy things that inspire me, 
invite tanglers to share art,
crack silly jokes, 
and offer up the 
occasional 
tangle 
prompt. 
:oD

No comments:

Post a Comment

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).