Monday, March 18, 2013

Adventures in Monotangles: Leaning tower of Paradox.

Roy's single-tangle challenge of the week: Rick's Paradox.

I combined Paradox with Assunta and an accidental variation of Cadent for this challenge (I'm pretty sure it has a name, though I can't remember what it is). It's not the greatest picture but my mom had surgery last week and I'm looking after her at her house.... and since my scanner (surprisingly) doesn't fit in my monstrous purse, my camera phone'll do for now. :oD





2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun, I love the Idea of using the “Monotangle” as the building block for another tangle. Great job! Sorry to hear about your Mom, I hope she heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).