Wednesday, October 30, 2013

a little something to play with.

Some templates to print and tangle, or trace onto the paper of your choice with a light table. They're HUGE files, so you can go with large prints if you're feeling reeeally ambitious. 

 •
























































































































•  •  •  •  •  •  •
Thanks for stopping by! 
Feel free to join me here
where I frequently share artsy things that inspire me, 
invite tanglers to share art,
crack silly jokes, 
and offer up the 
occasional 
tangle 
prompt. 
:oD


6 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a nice alphabet to tangle. This is perfect. Thank you so much. Oh, and I love your blog background! Just thought I say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks... it's probably my only successful attempt at drawing Mooka! ha. Enjoy the alphabet... please share your art- I'd love to see it when you're done!

      Delete
  3. Brill' Sandy! Thanks so much for these and all your lovely shares!! Just found you on FB too. lovin' it, lovin' it. :@) xx Fi

    ReplyDelete

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).