Saturday, April 14, 2012

POOMA

This pattern is named after my furry beast of a cat. (His name is actually Puma, but 'POOMA' is how he spells his name when he signs the father's day card for Paul every year.) I have to say, for a cat with no opposable thumbs, he writes pretty well.

So... with no ado at all... here y'go. :o)


I really should stop being so lazy and scan pics instead of using my camera phone. 

But... no.





Here's the fun part: Variations!






Actually, THIS is the fun part:


Puma's goofy side.






... and his mysterious side.




He was eight months when I adopted him from the shelter (about the time these pics were taken). I thought they were mistaken, as he appeared to be a full-grown cat. Turns out I was mistaken. 
He's huge.

Anyway... happy weekend to you and yours. 




3 comments:

  1. Gotta be the first to comment here, Sandy! Puma/Pooma (clever kitty!) is extremely handsome. He may not have opposable thumbs, but I bet you he could tangle with the best (with a ball of wool, at any rate!).

    Nice tangle, too.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - did you know you can disable Word Verification? Lots of us do, because it's a real pain. I see you already moderate comments, so there's really no need for word verification. Just a suggestion!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoshi...thank you so much for all of your kind and thoughtful comments on my blog. I have turned off word verification and I appreciate the advice to do that. I know that feature has prevented me from leaving blog comments for others before, so I think you're right. I set it up that way because at first I wasn't sure whether I should or not and then I forgot about it because (as the blog author) I never see it!

    ReplyDelete

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).