Wednesday, October 05, 2016

muster mixer #23

I discovered a tangle remix challenge today!! I can't read the actual post because it's written in German, but the basic idea is to combine elements of two separate tangle patterns- in this case it's d-vine and embellish- to make one new pattern. 

My favorite thing EVER. That's one challenge I will never get tired of. 

I'm abandoning my usual style of only allowing people to see the finished piece in favor of trying to relax my inner perfectionist that only wants people to see the shiny perfect version of things. So, in the spirit of authenticity... I hope you enjoy my jumbled mess of a sketchbook page. ;o)







•  •  •  •  •  •  •
Thanks for stopping by... 
feel free to visit me here!





4 comments:

  1. Hallo Sandy,
    you can get the informations in english under "Tangle Germany.de
    Hope you enjoy it :-)
    Gudrun S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gudrun! After I posted I ran the German text through a translator and realized it was the same thing. Looking forward to the next one...yours is beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sandy. So glad you discovered this challenge. I love your sketchbook page with all your combinations. Like you I love mixing tangles together and have been participating in this monthly challenge since I discovered it with challenge number 7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, Lianne...I'm definitely looking forward to the next one!

      Delete

• ❃ • ❋ • ❁ • ✿ • ✽ • ❀ •
I have comment moderation turned on to filter out all the spammy flotsam, so submitted comments will not appear until after they squeeze by the spam filter (that would be me). ;o) If you'd like a reply, please email me and I will reply posthaste by pigeon or owl within the month (possibly longer, depending on distance and weather conditions).